Monday, August 18, 2008

Welcome to Welcome to Wallingford

I am an avid reader of Seattle neighborhood blogs. On the side, there should be a list of links for a bunch that I regularly read. After recently moving to Wallingford, I started looking for the neighborhood Wallingford blog. To my surprise, there was no blog or website that was being kept up to date with the happenings of Wallingford. There was a blog called 'Wallingford Wanderings' that I spent some time looking at, but slowly realized the last post was in February 2007. So, I started this, with hopes that eventually this would turn into something of a group project that would benefit people who like Wallingford.

If anyone who lives in and/or near Wallingford is interested in contributing, my fingers and readers will appreciate it, even if it is just a one-time thing. Email welcometowallingford@gmail.com with blog in the title. Having multiple people contributing will help keep the blog interesting, diverse and relatively democratically elected.

1 comment:

SeattleAlan said...

Thanks for your efforts in this blog and the definition of Wallingford. The map from Seattle.gov is very helpful, too. New Wallingfordians should be given this when they move in. It is amazing how mixed up newbies can be about where they live.
Thanks again. Keep up the good work!